At New England Vintage we have the best of both worlds. We have carefully crafted a team that has a strong sense of detail and organization while also being heavily involved and invested in the aesthetics of your day.
As planners we have a team that is connected to great and reliable vendors, who love timelines and who get their giggles from check lists.
Jillian started as a stylist and designer so that is where we stand out above the rest. Have you ever had a planning firm who does all the personalized DIY projects you need? creates the stationary to fit the exact look? Even does the flowers?! The bottom line is that I love to create and when you work with us your wedding is going to have all these details CUSTOM crafted for you without having to use a million different vendors. This saves you valuable time and money and is what makes us different - this is what makes your wedding unique.
Check out our "Portfolio" tab to see some of our beautiful weddings, custom instillations and flowers.
OPTION 1: Full Planning
- Unlimited site and vendor visits,
- Concept design, styling, coordination, set up, break down and clean up of all décor/aesthetics for rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception,
- Management and creation of budget,
- Research and coordination with all vendors,
- Development and management of a detailed wedding timeline and floor plan for contracted vendors and bridal party,
- Follow up with all contracted vendors at least two weeks before wedding day,
- Management of amount owed to vendors from deposit to final payment.
- Document for guest list organization and help with seating chart organization,
- On-site coordination and supervision of the wedding rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and after party (up until 11:00pm).
- Fashion consultation
- Hotel/room block management
- Unlimited consultations to discuss the planning, coordinating and styling needs for your wedding
OPTION 2: Big Day Coordination
- Consultations during month before to plan out day of.
- On site for full day and for rehearsal on day before.
- Complete coordination with all vendors on setup and breakdown.
- Run flow of events including ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.
- Assist with all setup and breakdown.
OPTION 3: Floral Styling & Design Add On
Jillian can also be hired for Flower packages & Design Details. This package can be added onto Planning packages for a discount.
- All centerpiece design and creation
- Bouquet design and creation
- Specialty element design (welcome station, dessert table, seating, etc...), creation and setup on the day of.
- Major flower installation design and creation
Flowers can also be done as a stand alone package. Email us for details and quotes.